I don't remember where I found the original recipe but this is a link to a similar one: BBQ Pulled Pork
The following is my recipe, as shared with friends. Enjoy!
Pork shoulder/Boston butt or "rib ends" (approx 7-8 lbs, bone-in or bone removed, whatever fits in your slow cooker). It should be a sizeable piece of meat
1 can/bottle of beer (any brand is fine)
Bottle of BBQ sauce (any brand is fine)
1. Clean the meat, cut off any excess fat
2. Season with salt and pepper (not a lot)
3. Place it in the slow cooker
4. Pour the can/bottle of beer over the meat- just make sure it doesn't overflow the slow cooker, the meat should not be totally submerged
5. Cook on low for 7-8 hours
6. The last half hour check the pork- it should be able to shred/pull with just a fork. When it does, ladle out most of the beer/pork juice. Add bbq sauce to the pork in the slow cooker, mix, and let it sit for the last 30 minutes.
7. Eat the pulled pork, serve with buns and extra bbq sauce
Note: If the pork doesn't shred near the end, rotate the meat a little (the bottom is probably cooked enough) and put the slow cooker on high for half an hour/hour.